Join our facebook page

click here to connect with us on facebook

Saturday, October 10, 2009

WILD TIME ONLINE: Discussion - what's your take on euthanasia?

Years ago while studying holistic animal healing I worked at the vets and many an animal had to be euthanised due to illness or lack of quality of life.

Often, I thought about my mother who'd wasted away battling cancer for 5 years and I wondered if she would have wanted to be "helped along".

Since I am going to Japan for a month next summer, I did some research and found that there is a huge resistance towards euthanisation as most Japanese would feel that it is not fur us humans to decide when a life is over.

What's your take on it? Pls share your opinions

There are already answers coming in on our fan page on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment